Village of Carroll
Village of Carroll Contacts
The Village of Carroll Municipal Office
68 Center Street
P.O. Box 367
Carroll, Ohio 43112-0367
Hours: Mon-Thurs 10am-4pm
In an Event of an Emergency Call 911. All calls are dispatched through the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office.
Greenfield Township Fire Department
- Fire Chief: Brad Smith
- Greenfield Township Fire Department serves Carroll, Greenfield Township and surrounding areas with emergency EMS and fire protection services.
- For burning permits, fire inspections, and non-emergency business
- Police Chief: Bradley McMenamin 68 Center Street
- Non-Emergency Calls: 740-756-9141
- Carroll Police Department is manned with both part-time and auxiliary officers. If a CPD officer is not on duty, a FCSO deputy will be dispatched.
- Ohio State Highway Patrol Non-Emergency Calls (Fairfield County)
- Federal Bureau of Investigations
Poison Control Center