Carroll Civic Center
ABOUT THE CENTER
- 18 of the 6' tables (each seats 6, or 8 if chairs placed in the ends)
- Seating 108 and 144
- Both rooms and the kitchen are included in the rental cost.
- Two restrooms
- Kitchen includes use of stove, refrigerator, sink, and coffeemaker, plus large table for buffets or food prep.
- Stage area in the larger room, chairs can be placed into aisles or rows for musical entertainment and such.
CIVIC CENTER RENTAL
- $125.00 for 4 (four) hours for non-residents of the Village of Carroll. A non-resident is any Applicant who does not reside within the Village of Carroll corporation limits.
- $75.00 for 4 (four) hours for residents of the Village of Carroll. A resident is any Applicant who resides within the Village of Carroll corporation limits.
- Deposit of $100.00 is required by all Applicants.
- Deposit is required to be paid before a reservation can be confirmed. If a deposit is refundable and is not picked up within 30 (thirty) days, the deposit will be forfeited to the Village of Carroll.
- Deposit is refundable if all rules and regulations have been adhered to, and the deposit is picked up within thirty (30) days.
A LITTLE BACKGROUND ON THE CIVIC CENTER
The building that houses the Carroll Civic Center was the former site of the Greenfield Township Fire Department, 89 E. Canal St. Carroll, Oh. 43112 . When the fire department relocated to their new quarters on Havensport Road, the old station became vacant. The Greenfield Township Trustees gave the Village of Carroll permission to put the building to an acceptable public use. With the hard work and support of the community we now have the Carroll Civic Center that benefit the entire area.