Village of Carroll
Bloom-Carroll's local school district tax is 1.25 percent. The Village tax is 0.75 percent.
- Cable Television Service: Time Warner Communications, 1-800-617-4311, (new service) or 740-653-6899
- Electric Service: South Central Power, 740-653-4422
- Gas Service: Columbia Gas, 1-800-344-4077
- Telephone: AT&T, 1-800-660-1000
- Trash Pickup: Local Waste, 740-756-7156
- Water/Sewage: Village of Carroll Municipal Office, 740-756-4031
Carroll is located in Greenfield and Bloom Townships in Fairfield County Ohio.
- Carroll Medical Center, 82 Canal Street, Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-4589
- Fairfield Medical Center, 401 Ewing Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
- First Medical Urgent Family Care Center, 1201 River Valley Road, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
- River View Medical/Surgery Center, 2405 North Columbus Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
- River Of Life Church, 5090 Carnes Rd., N.W., Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-7231 or 877-233-3540
- Dumontville United Methodist, 3569 Lancaster-Kirkersville Road, Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-4357
- First Baptist Church of Carroll, 51 Park Street, Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-9935
- Gloryland Nazarene Church, 3570 Coonpath Rd., N.W., Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-4433
- Greencastle Bible Church, 2940 Amanda Northern Rd., Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 614-837-2307
- Shalom United Methodist Church, 4925 Plum Rd., N.W., Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-4855
- Wildermuth Memorial Church , 3405 Carroll-Eastern N.W., Carroll, Ohio 43112; Telephone 740-756-9265
The year 2020 Census provided the total population as 501.